Want to contribute to our work?
Seeking collaborative projects or want to publish your works in the field of our research?
You are an ebook author; you have content ideas which can interest our audience; you enjoy writing in-depth articles; we would be pleased to meet you in order to share your passion and publish your content in our portal.
In order to keep quality and homogeneity of publications, all contents proposed by contributors follow a rigorous selection process.
Selection Process details
In order to keep quality and homogeneity of our publications, all contents proposed by contributors follow a rigorous selection process:
1) You submit a publication request through our portal,
2) We will get in touch with you asap to learn more about you and your publication,
3) We will let you know our interest to pursue publication for the proposed subject, through a formal Confirmation of Interest,
4) We will then ask you to send us the full deliverable to be published,
5) Your full content will be read by a Validation Committee and studied thoroughly:
- We may suggest you some corrections or complements, or we might orientate you to a co-publication with other contributors working on a similar or complementary subject.
- We will study in details the publication approach/strategy, calendar capabilities, and promotion.
- We will propose you a Publication Project.
- Finally, we will propose you the Publication Conditions (exclusively for the contents sold in the E-shop area).
6) You will have a "reflection" period to accept our Publication Conditions.
7) Since you have accepted the Publication Project and Conditions, the production can go live.
Design and editing operations start, as translation ones if required, according to the given schedule.
8) Then the content is published.
To become a contributor, authors must respect mandatory principles as:
► Contents must be in line with thematics of theITSMpractitioner.com portal, and compliant with our values,
► Content must be at an adequate quality and professionalism level,
► Contents must be complete.
► Conditions of production, publication, promotion, must have been accepted by the author.
Please contact us.
Thanks for your interest.